Vendor does not remain connected to Stripe

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor does not remain connected to Stripe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jasmin Kronewetter
      Participant

Hi,

I’m currently testing Stripe Split Pay in live mode before launching our website.

I think I set everything up correctly -> the payment processing works well when a customer buys a product -> it’s taken from the customers’ account and shows up in my (admin) stripe dashboard.

I also managed to set up stripe correctly in the vendor wizard -> the redirect link works and the vendor can go through the Stripe process.

Now the problem is that the vendor won’t remain connected to Stripe.

After they have successfully completed the Stripe process from the sign-up wizard, if they go to Store Settings -> Payment, they are disconnected from Stripe.

If they click the button and successfully go through the connect process again, once they refresh the page (Payment in Store Settings), they are disconnected from Stripe and prompted to connect again.

Does someone know what I can try to fix this? I currently have Stripe Split Pay activated as the only vendor payment method.

Thank you,
      Jasmin

Jasmin Kronewetter
      Participant

All sorted, was an issue with the link.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.