Vendor E-mail notification on registration but before vendor is approved

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Vendor E-mail notification on registration but before vendor is approved

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dmitry Sokulev
      Participant

Hello,

Currently if approval required, vendor fill out registration form and need to wait until site Admin approve his registration.

Email notification is sent when vendor is approved, but there is no e-mail notification confirming that vendor actually fill out and submitted formand need to wait for approval.

Is there is a way to send this kind of notification?

Craig
      Participant

I am experiencing a similar issue. Very few of the notifications are sent out.
      (I have my memberships automatically approved)
      After testing the only one of the many notifications are being issued (and it seems to be the wrong trigger):

1. The “VENDOR NOTIFICATION” is sent for a membership change BUT this is sent on a NEW vendor signing up (not a changing of membership) so it seems to be the incorrect trigger?

2. None of the “Vendor Welcome” emails are being sent out when a customer signs up as a vendor.

3. NEW REGISTRATION NOTIFICATION is not being sent to admin.

WC Lovers are you able to confirm all of these emails are taking place?

Craig
        Participant

Actually further investigation I’m finding some of the notifications are being sent out but don’t seem to be consistent with the account creation process.
        -NEW REGISTRATION NOTIFICATION is being sent to admin (it was an issue with SendGrid bounce list)
        -“Vendor Welcome” email was sent out a new account was created and applied for a vendor immediately. (I need to verify if this is the same for an existing customer who signed up a while ago and then applies as a vendor because my previous test did not trigger this – it triggered the “membership change” message)

I need to do some further testing so please disregard me message above.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Email notification is sent when vendor is approved, but there is no e-mail notification confirming that vendor actually fill out and submitted formand need to wait for approval.

– Well, users are able to see “pending account” message just after completing their registration process.
      So, we skip this additional email just to keep their mailbox clean!

We will add this email option in next update, but it will be optional.

Thank You

myyealoud.com
        Participant

Hi, is it going to update for this function?

karl.deligero
      Participant

Hi

What is the functions for the client/customer Notifications in the system? Because in the currently system only the Vendor and Admin have a notifications.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.