Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › Product Vendors › VENDOR Email on Vendor Page
- September 10, 2019 at 1:54 am #80963
- September 14, 2019 at 10:32 pm #81637
Well, it’s not hyperlink to anywhere!
It’s just linked as “mailto”, so if any user click on that it will open mail client.
- September 15, 2019 at 12:29 am #81683
is it possible to remove the “Mailto” ?
I would like to show the e-mail address but not make it open the mail client, as some of my vendors are getting spammed this way
- September 16, 2019 at 12:04 pm #81908
It is currently an active hyperlink to the vendor email address (i.e. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). Not only mailto:
Could you give us the choice to make it active or passive please?
- September 17, 2019 at 5:48 pm #82130
Please add this to your site –
add_filter( 'wcfmmp_is_allow_mailto_linked', '__return_false' );
- September 17, 2019 at 5:52 pm #82133
That’s brilliant, and works really well 🙂
The topic ‘VENDOR Email on Vendor Page’ is closed to new replies.