Vendor is not receiving "free" basic affiliation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Vendor is not receiving "free" basic affiliation

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

Vendor is not receiving “free” basic affiliation

I mean I’m using my own buddpress-based member registration form buddyforms!

I have good reasons for this, regardless of this choice I chose to apply to all new basic subscription sellers, and then they can change the plan to something better.

In this case I don’t use the membership page, and the registration page is from buddyforms.

In buddyforms I can create forms by buddypress member types, I set a member type: Entrepreneur and linked the “store vendor” user role everyone who signs up for this form already becomes a seller automatically. based on wordpress’s own user rules.

After confirming the email he’s dropping into the setup page of his store as it should be, “everything is beautiful and perfect” could not want anything more.

The problem is that after he confirms the store and goes to the WCFM window he has access to all functions without limitations. I believed that every new “store vendor” user who didn’t pass the plan table would already receive the basic plan. But he gets no plan.

To receive the free plan, does every seller user have to use the wcfm registration form? is this the problem? even wordpress’s function being “store vendor”. coming from another form.

Or should I have skipped any settings? I will post the images of my settings in a message below.

Cap Luis
      Participant

Screens

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is there any callback after registration form your custom registration form?

Vendor registration is not as simple as other user registration. It’s not just matter of user role, requires many additional parameters.

Know me that callback, I will give you code for the purpose.

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

After the user clicks the activation link in the email, they follow the wcfm redirect as it goes to the “multistep” store setup page.

– User getting “Store Setup” widget only because they “Store Vendor” user role. That does not mean their profile properly setup as vendor user.

And we can not assign default membership to that user from here! We have to know callback hook/function after registration complete.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.