Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Vendor login page blank
- April 23, 2020 at 9:56 pm #122275
The store-manager page is blank so vendors can’t login. Please help.
- April 24, 2020 at 11:33 am #122412
Please ensure Store Manager page is selected against WCFM Page settings, under wp-admin > WCFM Options page. Refer to this img- https://imgur.com/tsVnA67
Also check if Store Manager page contains [wc_frontend_manager] shortcode or not!
If all okay, check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
- April 24, 2020 at 7:33 pm #122572
Hi, yes I have the correct page chosen and the shortcode on the page also. I did check the log and see some errors with a plugin. But that plugin has been deactivated and deleted and its still not working. I dont know what else to do.
- April 24, 2020 at 7:42 pm #122577
Hi, Please check if there is a more recent error logs there. I’ll also request you to test your site with only WooCommerce and WCFM plugins. If that works then you can activate rest of the plugins one after another.
- April 24, 2020 at 7:52 pm #122583
There are no other error logs. I deactivated all of my other plugins and it still didnt work. I deactivated the frontend manager plugin, and it actually loaded the page and showed the shortcode. But thats it.
- April 24, 2020 at 7:54 pm #122585
Would you be comfortable sharing a temporary backend access of your site, along with site url, to debug this further?
When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- April 24, 2020 at 7:59 pm #122588This reply has been marked as private.
- April 24, 2020 at 8:07 pm #122590This reply has been marked as private.
- April 24, 2020 at 8:13 pm #122592This reply has been marked as private.
- April 24, 2020 at 10:09 pm #122619
It’s solved now. WooCommerce Pages were not created for some reasons. For non loggedin users the dashboard page was trying to redirect to WooCommerce my-account page, but it couldn’t find that. Hence the blank screen.
- April 24, 2020 at 10:26 pm #122628
Great thank you so so much!
- April 25, 2020 at 8:51 am #122785
You are always welcome 🙂
Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.
Can we ask for a favor? Would you mind taking a few minutes to review our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/ and let others know about your 5 Star experience with WCFM Marketplace. Also, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/wcfmmp for more exciting news, important updates, and irresistible offers.
- July 10, 2020 at 10:17 pm #147927cory-2608Participant
I believe I have the same issue as Letsjam. When a vendor logs in they are directed to https://unss.ca/?store-setup=yes and the screen is blank. Can you help with what pages needed to be created??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.