Vendor Membership page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Karlis

Hi,
      Thank you for your opportunity to work with your plugins. They are so advanced and useful!

Several days ago I was using WCFM Membership, everything worked perfectly. But after some wordpress cleaning process, I noticed that the page /vendor-membership/ is not the same look as it was before. Thare are not anymore table with circles and buttons. There is only a text with my membership plans.
      I tried deactivate, delete, re-install plugin but old files did not removed, so the problem is stil unsolved. Can you help ? Thank You!

Karlis

I found a solution 🙂
      It is here – https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/membership-page-breaks/

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am sorry for a bit delayed response.

That’s great you have the solution already.

Please know me if you required any other assistance from us.

Thank You

Karlis

Actually, Yes, I have few questions. The first one : There is a WC membership table ( http://brakis.lv/mans-konts/ ) and it looks good using PC, but on the mobile it doesn’t look well…
      And the second : Can I take out of the frontend menu two sections for vendor view : vacation mode and membership ?
      All the best,
      Karlis

Karlis

Plus one more question 🙂 – How to take off downloadable and virtual options ? 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will definitely take care of membership table mobile view in next update.

Can you please once go though WCfM Capability – you may disable many things from there for vendors.

Still you need something more, we will help you do those as well.

Thank You

Karlis

Hi,
      Superb! The view will give the richness and I can’t wait for update. With your help I found solution – just turned off some product types in WCfM Capability. And it works ! 🙂 Thank You!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Fantastic 🙂

You are welcome.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Membership page’ is closed to new replies.