Vendor membership

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      mariechausse83
      Participant

hello, I am currently using dokan subscription and wcfm ultimate (dokan) but they are not compatible I want to sell 3 different vendor packs : – vendor : 5 euros per month – 20% admin commission – limited to 10 products – limited to simple products – vendor plus : 10 euros per month – 10% admin commission – limited to 30 products – limited to simple products and tickets – vendor pro : 20 euros per month – 3% admin commission – unlimited products -for simple products and tickets, bookings and supscriptions I want people to have access on the different plans (woocommerce products) on (or directing to the revelant) register form and when they register they arrive on checkout and after checkout they have access to a link to the wcfm settings. Then they will be assigned to the group they have chosen. Is it possible to do it with your add on Groups and staff or are you planning to make those two modules compatible?”

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and it’s great to know that you have upgraded your WCFM.

As I understand you are looking for two things –

1. Vendor membership – different subscription plans
      2. Vendor different capability rules – different product limit, product type etc.

Now let me clear you WCFM compatibility and support –
      2. Vendor different capability rules – it’s already possible using WCFM – Groups & Staffs, but it’s no way compatible with Dokan Subscription and will never be so.

1. Vendor membership – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership add-on is just going to be release which will solve your this requirement as well.
      Just to mention, this is going to be a FREE add-on and available from wordpress.org

Please know me is this resolve your concerns or not!

Thank You

mariechausse83
      Participant

Hi thank you for your quick reply. Wow, that is amazing!!!
      Could you please tell me more about the new add on?I then have many questions, lol, sorry about that :
      1 Will it be possible to choose comission and product limit per each plan,
      2 will it be possible to restrict some other wordpress pages for certain plan?
      3 Will each plan will be related to wordpress user roles ?
      4 Will the different plans appear on the wordpress register page or on another page(as woocommerce subscription product or with a shortcode for example)?
      5. After purchase, where the buyer will he be directed to? Will there be a thank you page with the order details and a link to the vendor settings That would be great (or even better… a set up wizzard for example).
      6 Will membership be a woocommerce subcription product with discount and free trial?
      7. Is it possible to know the release date?
      And sorry again for all those overwhelming questions,

Thank you for your help

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It’s absolutely fine, you may just ask me whatever in your mind, not an issue at all.

1 Will it be possible to choose comission and product limit per each plan,
      – Yes, you may specify different commission for each Membership level. But for capability controll you have to install WCFM – Groups & Staffs (http://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/), this will allow to set totally different set of capabilities including Product Limit for each membership level.

2 will it be possible to restrict some other wordpress pages for certain plan?
      – No, atleast not in very initial release. Atfirst this is going to be only for Vendor Subscription and not as a general membership plugin. But we have plan for those as well and will extend after the first release.

3 Will each plan will be related to wordpress user roles ?
      – Initially this will be only for vendor users, whenever users subscribe to a plan they will become vendor for the site.

4 Will the different plans appear on the wordpress register page or on another page(as woocommerce subscription product or with a shortcode for example)?
      – There will be a separate page using shortcode, you will have full flexibility to customize the whole template as yours.

5. After purchase, where the buyer will he be directed to? Will there be a thank you page with the order details and a link to the vendor settings That would be great (or even better… a set up wizzard for example).
      – There will be a Thank You page with Dashboard URL. You will also have flexibility to set Thank You page content as your own.

6 Will membership be a woocommerce subcription product with discount and free trial?
      – No, this is not going to be related WooCommerce anyway and not depending upon any other third plugin e.g. Subscription, PayPal etc.

7. Is it possible to know the release date?
      – We are trying our best, but be sure it will be there on or before 15th December.

Actually, this will going to be our Christmas gift for all our users, and that’s why we will going to publish this as FREE.

Please know me if you have any queries or anything else in mind.

Thank You
      Shhiv

mariechausse83
      Participant

Hi, thank you for your quick response.
      – No, this is not going to be related WooCommerce anyway and not depending upon any other third plugin e.g. Subscription, PayPal etc.

How will it work then? Will it be possible to subscribe monthly, will it have discount and free trial? Will it work with wp affiliate. How and when will client pay? Woulnt it be easier to use woocommerce for that ?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

yeah definitely, there will be option to subscribe monthly, yearly etc.

There has many reasons why we didn’t go with WooCommerce Subscription, most importantlyour addon will be a free one and we don’t want to restrict users to purchase WC Subscription at $199 to use this.

Hope you understand my point.

Thank You

Marie

Thanks,
      Will it work with wp affiliate? How and when will client pay (no paypall and stripe so how?), during registration? with discount and free trial? Woulnt it be easier to use woocommerce for that (dokan subscription and wc marketplace membership use woccommerce without wc subscription)?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM – Membership add-on is already submitted in wordpress.org for approval.
      It will be live in two days and your all doubts will be clear!

Thanks for your patience.

Simha

Marie

Thanks,
      Will it work with wp affiliate? How and when will client pay (no paypall and stripe so how?), during registration? with discount and free trial? Woulnt it be easier to use woocommerce for that (dokan subscription and wc marketplace membership use woccommerce without wc subscription)?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM – Membership add-on has already launched – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-membership/

May know more in details – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-membership/

Kindly install and take a look, as promised before, it’s totally FREE.

It works with PayPal and you can set any type of subscription plan – FREE, One time payment, Recurring with trial.

Just to mention, WC Marketplace Membership is not works with WooCommerce, it’s also custom build as WCFM – Membership.

Please know me if you have any suggestions.

Thanks for your patience.

Shhiv

Ritu Sarawgi

Hi,

I am using WCFM membership plugin. But, I am not getting the membership plan table for the vendors. Subscription button is also not working.

Below is the link for your reference.

http://www.pujawala.info/vendor-membership/

Simha

Hi,

Thank for get in touch with us and really sorry for the inconveniences.

Can you please check WCFM Admin Settings -> Pages?
      Is this page set over there as Membership page or not?

Thank You

sarah

Hi there,

This is a very exciting step into wc multivendor I wish you all the best for a wonderful job

I am about to try out your wonderful plugin and am very excited to see it works

I have one question please
      Will this works for buyers to allow certain plans to buy some products cheaper

e.g gold plan: are only the ones that can add a certain product that is on deal to their cart , in other words only a certain plan can buy with a special price apply only to buyers with that plan.

Regards
      Sarah

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and it’s really pleasure to have such appreciation.

It’s possible to achieve what you are looking for.

Deal should be a component of a product, now using membership and WCFM – Groups & Staffs you may decide which plan will have access to this feature.
      Now, we just have to make this deal part required at the time of adding product.

Did you yet checked WCFM capaility (https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-capability-controller/)?

Using WCFM – groups & staffs you may set completely different set of rules for your vendor groups.

e.g. gold group may add 50 products but silver group only allowed 25 products. Different set of categories. Booking calendar is not available under silver plan. All the way you will have flexibility to define your own set of rules.

Please know me if you still have any question or confusion.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor membership’ is closed to new replies.