Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Vendor Mobile App (MStore MultiVendor Marketplace App)
- December 25, 2019 at 7:17 pm #99187andrew2Participant
You may have already seen this app template below that will help WCFM Marketplaces become fully integrated as a mobile app:
This app template works seamlessly and I nearly have the mobile app ready to be added to the app store.
1. Cannot import vendor details, vendor info, and vendor logos.
2. Cannot import variations
Please work together to make this 100% compatible.
- December 28, 2019 at 11:46 am #99686Sayan NaskarKeymaster
Thanks for the information. We will contact the app development team as soon as possible.
- May 7, 2020 at 12:59 pm #127906basithibnukamilParticipant
hi, I’m using free WCFM Plugin. I have downloaded the store manager app and given the vendor user name and passwords but I couldn’t be logged in It says “please login as a vendor” . Can you please help me to fix this that thanks
- May 7, 2020 at 1:20 pm #127913Sayan NaskarKeymaster
Please do the app setup correctly using the doc https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-app/https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-app/
Please ensure the WCFM Rest API Plugin is installed in your site and updated to the latest version
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.