Vendor not seeing orders and duplicate listing function disappeared

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor not seeing orders and duplicate listing function disappeared

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jessica LeFanu
      Participant

Hi. My vendor has received an order but it is not showing up in the orders section. There is notification on the dashboard, but nothing in the orders. We have refreshed the page, logged in and logged out, but it does not appear. I can see it in the admin login, but the vendor can’t. I’ve attached the vendor’s screenshots.

Also, the duplicate listing function has disappeared. It was working fin yesterday, but for some reason has gone. I’ve checked in the admin and duplicate listing is set to ‘on’. I’ve attached another screenshot to show this.

Please help as we have gone live and this is a major flaw for our vendors.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jessica LeFanu
      Participant

here’s the dashboard where the order notifications are showing

Attachments:
      Jessica LeFanu
      Participant

I’m using WCFM Marketplace + Ultimate + Group & Staff

Jessica LeFanu
      Participant

I’ve also just noticed that the product limit now says 0 when it is set to unlimited everywhere.

Attachments:
      Jitske Naberman
      Participant

Any news on this subject? For one of my vendors I’ve also noticed their order disappearing from their view. For me as admin it is still visible. But if they look at their order overview they no longer see an order they did see before. The order is visible in their ledger book and reports – but there they cannot look at the order details.

When I look at the vendor home page I see that there is 1 product “awaiting fulfillment” – I guess this is the order that is not visible (the vendor actually only received one order until now) – but when I click on that link it will not return any results (other than an empty table with No matching records found).

Tried to change the order status back to processing etc. but that also does not help.

The vendor did at first try to mark the order as shipped, but got the error “This status is not allowed, please go through Shipment Tracking” – after this the order disappeared from their view.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.