Vendor order view after las update

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jose.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jose
      Participant

Hi,

I would like to say Congratulations !, because now it’s really better the vendor order view that show coupon used.
      Another great change was the commission, if a vendor or admin make a coupon.

I saw that the only need to fix in the vendor order view is about a refunds info.

You can see in the attachs that admin have better info about that.

Regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jose
      Participant

The other one is about how show it a refunded in the order list.

In admin order list show better gross total, but in vendor view don’t show that was a refunded.

But in both still showing a wrong info of commission or earning (need to de 0)

Regards,

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

In admin order list show better gross total, but in vendor view don’t show that was a refunded.

_ if refund request not generated by vendor then it’s possible to link with vendor!

Thank You

Jose
      Participant

Hi,

Thansk for your quick answer !

I have not activated the refund in the WCFM administration, therefore I do it from the woocommerce dashboard.

The reason is that the administration is the only one that can and should validate the returns and they will always be partial, since the shipping cost is not returned.

For this reason my approach shows the attached result, and as you can see, it does not show all the information necessary for the seller to understand the process.

It may be that you have not fully understood your answer.

Regards,

Jose
      Participant

Update !

I activated the refund, manual and not for customers.
      I have already seen that the seller can make a request and the administration approves it.
      I have also seen that it is reflected in the order.
      But:
      1.- What happens if the seller makes a mistake in calculating the partial amount?
      Ideal is to show the partial total of the products minus the discounts (if any), so it is easier to ask for the right.
      2.- The administrator, in case the seller does not make the return, there is no possibility to do it from the wcfm administration, so if I go to woocommerce, the above will occur.

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Understand, but vendors will be confused when Admin coupon applied – https://ibb.co/VgqqfkW

They will get no idea how commission calculated!

Thank you

Jose
      Participant

Hi,

Well, maybe there is a confusion about what has been expressed.
      I have only one option for commission settings. (see attach)

What I have talked about is to give the administrator the option to make a partial return (product) and be able to show that information to the seller, in the best way.

Maybe I should edit a screenshot and make a proposal for that information? But I need time.

Regards,

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have only one option for commission settings. (see attach)

– I don’t understand this, your screenshot has two “coupon setting” option and you have commented there – https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/screen-new-commission-setting.png

Thank You

Jose
      Participant

Hi,

Yes, It’s correct. I add my comment to show you why for customer made activated box and why admin don’t have activated box.

When I said only one option, I was referring to combinatorial possibilities.

Maybe do you want that me make a test with both activated box ? for another case of users.

Regards,

Jose
      Participant

Hi,

I made a Vendor Proposal Order View.

0.- I moved columns to made more easy indentify earning column and total column.
      1.- I tried to clean info that not need it near to products items.
      2.- I add “by DEMO” (store) in coupon used, because is more easy know who made (Important when Admin does)
      3.- I add SubTotal near to Discount (In red) to calculate Net Total(c) (important to calculate commission) In this case after discount, commission of 80% for vendor)
      4.- Now the vendor know exactly how much they need to request for a partial refund. Because Shipping its not allowed to refund.
      5.- Now the vendor know how to made a manual invoice to customer.

I hope to help for a better system to all users.

After that I need to made exercise with a refund request.

Regards,

Attachments:
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor order view after las update’ is closed to new replies.