Vendor orders

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Guys

1. I have an issue where orders never show completed, always processing
      on orders where a customer has purchased products from more than one vendor, the order status never goes to “completed” it stays at processing even after both vendors have shipped and completed the order. Order sync (IS unticked) to prevent one vendor’s status overwriting all the others

2. The New store order e-mail that the vendor receives, shows the customer support details from all the vendors, can this just show the customer support from you

Customer Details
      Customer Name: *****
      Email: *****
      Telephone: ******

test product (Vendor 1) Policies:
      Customer Support 24 *****, *****, Gloucestershire United Kingdom (UK) – *****
      Email: contact@*****.com
      Phone: 01594 ******

Webb R51SPHW 51cm 150cc Petrol Self Propelled Rotary Mower (vendor 2) Policies:
      Customer Support United Kingdom (UK)
      Email: help@*****.com
      Phone: 0845 ******

3. On the vendors -store manager – customer list
      the “Money Spent” shows the total that customer has spent with all vendors, should this not just show what that customer has spent with Your store, not the whole site

this software just keeps getting better and better

in point 2 I have replaced actual values with **** in this example

many thanks

Steve

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Guys

No matter what I do orders never show as completed, if a customer purchases from more than one vendor, even when each vendor has completed their orders

has the recent update to WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager 6.16 (Fixed – WCFM Marketplace vendors able to see other vendors’ order note issue resolved) resolved the issue of all vendors customer support details showing on each vendor’s new store order e-mail?

steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting -> be sure “Order Sync” option is checked.

If it’s not checked then main order status will not change when vendor will change their part order status!

Thank You

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi guys

Be sure “order sync” is checked

If I enable that, when one vendor changes his order status to completed for example, all the other vendors orders have there status changed to completed even if there not.

If it’s not enabled the site admin and the customers orders show as processing even when shipped and completed

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

If it’s not enabled the site admin and the customers orders show as processing even when shipped and completed

– Right, main order status will not change. But Admin and Customer will see this information under order notes and also notified when vendor change status.

Thank You

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi guys

Ok will leave the setting as it is, I think it will course more confusion with vendors otherwise

Many thanks

Steve

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Guys

I raised this issue in the first post

The New store order e-mail that the vendor receives, shows the customer support details from all the vendors

is that the issue that been sorted with the update to 6.1.6 “Fixed – WCFM Marketplace vendors able to see other vendors’ order note issue resolved

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

No, this is not yet resolved!

Thank You

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Guys
      Ok thanks for getting back

Steve

Tania Schellenberg
      Participant

Any updates to this?
      Thank oyu in advance.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.