Vendor Page missing Header & Footer

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Vendor Page missing Header & Footer

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

My Vendor Pages are missing Header & Footer and in order to get support from my Theme I need to know if a page is WCFM. I will use below code but need to replace is_woocommerce with WFCM.

Thanks in advance!

add_filter(‘cs_match_header_assignment’, ‘custom_header’);
      function custom_header($match) {
      if (is_woocommerce()) {
      $match = 1234; // the post ID for your header
      }
      return $match;
      }

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You have to check whether a page is vendor’s store page or not using this –

wcfm_is_store_page()

Thank You

Hi,

Thanks for that.

The support for Theme X / Pro at Themeco informed me that there is a conflict between the Theme and WCFM. They are not able to help me at this point but have added it to their issue tracker so this will be queued for investigation by their development team. See below their conclusion.

The filter cs_match_header_assignment is not being called on that page. And the reason is probably the templates your plugin use. Example, I checked that page and it uses a different template codes.
      And that filter will only activate where it’s called, in theme’s template.

I’ve done the following tests:

Assigned one of your headers as Global and the Global Header won’t show up on the vendor page.
      Switched the header to the Original/Classic Header and still no dice
      Switched to the parent theme and issue persists
      The vendor page shows the header of the default WordPress TwentyNineteen theme.
      The Global Header or even the Classic/Original Header will need to be displayed first before using the cs_match_header_assignment filter as that’s just to override the header assignment.

Theme Pro is a popular theme and I hope that you are able to provide some solution or assistance with this.

Thanks in advance!

theeverydaymen
      Participant

Hi how can i change the background of all these to white?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Is your theme’s template color this? Then you may change this from theme setting.

Also you may check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Store Style

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Page missing Header & Footer’ is closed to new replies.