Vendor payment issue

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

When a vendor requests a withdrawal via PayPal, the payment goes through but the vendor isn’t returned to the website correctly – they just get a spinning circle as the withdrawal page continually tries to reload. I’m assuming I’m missing a return URL of some sort, but I don’t know what that is. These are my current PayPal settings in my web application for PayPal Payouts:

Webhook: https://icreatemarketplace.com/wcfm/withdrawal/

Live Return URL: https://icreatemarketplace.com/wcfm/withdrawal/

Is one or both of these incorrect? Or is there another setting I’m missing?

Kristin

This is the error message I get, which I just noticed is similar to the error I get with the still unresolved problem I posted in the WCFM Ultimate forum:
      2018-07-16T15:32:12+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (UTC-6) in /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php:2586
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php(2586): DateTimeZone->__construct(‘UTC-6’)
      #1 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-post-transaction.php(175): wcmp_date(Object(WC_DateTime))
      #2 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/templates/emails/vendor-commissions-transaction.php(60): WCMp_Transaction->get_transaction_item_totals(22569, Object(WCMp_Vendor))
      #3 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(210): include(‘/home/icreatema…’)
      #4 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/emails/class-wcmp-email-vendor-new-commission-transaction.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you updated WCfM to 4.1.9 ?

If so, then save that vendor’s setting once from WCfM setting page and take a try for withdraw.

Thank You

Kristin

Problem solved… thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor payment issue’ is closed to new replies.