Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Vendor Payment Method's not Shown
Tagged: vendor payment error
- April 9, 2020 at 3:24 pm #117198philippParticipant
i have a problem with the Store Manager UI. If the vendor log in, he can’t see under “preferences” the “payment” tab so he is not able to set up their payment methods.
I checked in my admin-store-manager that in menu-manager the item “Payments” is aktivstes. But it does not show up at my vendors store managers. In WooCommerce, the different Pay-Methods are defined. And the Shop works out, but payment methods are now defined at “global rule”
So where can I get the Tab “Payments” in vendor’s store-manager back, so that the vendors can set up their own payment methods?
thanks a lot
- April 9, 2020 at 7:39 pm #117311SushobhanKeymaster
Vendors can access their payment settings page from Settings > Payment. From here they can choose their preferred payment method (a list of payment options allowed by admin from Admin dashboard > Settings > Payment Settings) and provide required details.
- May 23, 2020 at 9:37 pm #134533veezzxParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- May 25, 2020 at 9:16 pm #135114SushobhanKeymaster
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.