Vendor Payment Method's not Shown

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      philipp
      Participant

Hello,

i have a problem with the Store Manager UI. If the vendor log in, he can’t see under “preferences” the “payment” tab so he is not able to set up their payment methods.
      I checked in my admin-store-manager that in menu-manager the item “Payments” is aktivstes. But it does not show up at my vendors store managers. In WooCommerce, the different Pay-Methods are defined. And the Shop works out, but payment methods are now defined at “global rule”

So where can I get the Tab “Payments” in vendor’s store-manager back, so that the vendors can set up their own payment methods?

thanks a lot

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Vendors can access their payment settings page from Settings > Payment. From here they can choose their preferred payment method (a list of payment options allowed by admin from Admin dashboard > Settings > Payment Settings) and provide required details.
      Thanks!

veezzx
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi @veezzx,
      Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
      Also check in Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not! (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)
      Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.