Vendor Payment

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      nnapus
      Participant

I have 2 problems with the vendor payment;
      1. Payment request: After clicking the request button, the page has changed to the gray color and did not any response. But when I refresh this page, it shows the item that I click requested.
      2. The withdrawal item status shows processing at any time, even if funds are transferred.

Thank you.

nnapus
      Participant

Hi,

Please update me.

I went back to recheck the WCMp payment function again that’s no problem.

Please help me solve this issue.
      Now I can’t view the transaction detail and edit the status of the transaction.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconveniences.

We have checked there is no such in real. I think vendor payment setup is not proper and payment processing failed.

Can you please once check wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> is there any errors?

Between, you may check vendor withdrawal request at wp-admin -> WCMp -> To do list

You also have to mark those commissions paid at wp-admin -> WCMp -> Commission

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

I found some errors in woocomerce logs about timezone and ajax issue;
      —–
      CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (UTC+7) in /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php:2558
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php(2558): DateTimeZone->__construct(‘UTC+7’)
      #1 /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-ajax.php(2470): wcmp_date(Object(WC_DateTime))
      #2 /home/–/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCMp_Ajax->wcmp_vendor_transactions_list(”)
      #3 /home/–/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #4 /home/–/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #5 /home/–/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax

CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (UTC+7) in /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php:2558
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php(2558): DateTimeZone->__construct(‘UTC+7’)
      #1 /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-post-transaction.php(175): wcmp_date(Object(WC_DateTime))
      #2 /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/templates/emails/vendor-direct-bank.php(58): WCMp_Transaction->get_transaction_item_totals(5047, Object(WCMp_Vendor))
      #3 /home/–/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(211): include(‘/home/–…’)
      —-
      I don’t know the error that show above make me can’t view the transaction detail and edit the status of the transaction?
      For WCMp -> To do list; it has only shown timezone problem.
      For WCMp -> Commission; I think that’s OK, I don’t find any abnormal case.

Regards.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

First of all this errors are from WC Marketplace.

And also these are not related to withdrawal anyway.

I have checked and withdrawal works perfectly in our demo – http://wcmp.wcfmdemos.com/my-account

Between, which payment method you have used for vendor withdrawal?

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

I have checked your demo already, I don’t think that is perfect. I found the problem same my web.

If you tell me your web demo is no problem about the vendor payment status after admin paid and how to view the detail of the transaction, My website has not any problem too. You don’t understand me or may you don’t see that point is a problem for the vendor.

My issue is:
      1. I can not view the detail of the transaction.
      2. The status of the transaction cannot change from processing to complete after the admin paid the vendor.

Regards.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand the issue you have and really thanks for the detailed description.

Yeah, that’s true – WCfM has no transaction details page. Don’t worry, we will add that in next update.

But if Transaction status never change to “complete” then it’s an issue. We are looking into this.

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

Noted that with thanks.
      I wait for your update.

nnapus
      Participant

I have been updated.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, I forget to remind you.

Anyway, that’s great you have already updated the things.

Thank You

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Payment’ is closed to new replies.