Vendor Profile Tab Missing in Menu

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Vendor Profile Tab Missing in Menu

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nataly

Hello, thank you for great plugin. I’ve done my best to translate it in Russian 🙂
      But I found that there’s missing tab in the Vendor dashboard Menu – Profile tab. Tgere’ Reports tab and Settings tab, but no Profile in between.
      Please see, if there’s a bug or there’re some settings to control this tab on Frontend?
      Thank you,
      atalia

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Nataly,

Thanks for the appreciation.

I think you are a bit misunderstood, Profile is not missing in left menu.

We have kept it top right at header and it intentionally. Otherwise left menu will go too long if we add everything there.

But happy to mention that there has a filter for menu – “wcfm_menus”, using this you may add/edit any item in left menu.

That’s really great to hear that you have translated WCfM in Russsian, if you want to share those translation with us then it will be pleasure for us.

We will make it part of our core plugin and happy to mention your name as translation contribute in our WP plugin page as well.

Please share your thoughts.

If you really find our plugin helpfull then please give us 5/5 rating and a review at wordpress.org, its really motivating for us.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Vendor Profile Tab Missing in Menu’ is closed to new replies.