Vendor register form billing Company

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Vendor register form billing Company

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    ozkancol
    Participant

Hi i want to add regiter form meta “billing_company” text .. how can i do ? thank you

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Could you please explain what you mean by “add regiter form meta “billing_company” text”?

If you want to add any custom field in registration form, you can do so from Admin dashboard Settings->Vendor Registration, under Registration Form Custom Fields section. You can set this field mandatory as well.

Alternately if you want a ‘billing_company’ post meta then you can do that as well using ‘wcfm_vendor_manage_profile_update’ action hook.

ozkancol
      Participant

Hi i can not do it becouse there was not any place to write “billing_company”

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Yes, you are right, there is no place to insert user defined field meta in the registration form fields. But, that’s why I told you to use the ‘wcfm_vendor_manage_profile_update’ action hook.

This action is triggered when a vendor registration form is submitted. You can use that action to save the field value as ‘billing_company’ meta using $_POST variable.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

You may use this hook as well –

do_action( 'wcfm_membership_registration', $member_id, $wcfm_membership_registration_form_data );

The topic ‘Vendor register form billing Company’ is closed to new replies.