Vendor Registration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      wwsAdmin
      Participant

Hi team,

i came across one scenario.,

email.id.1@mail.com was using to register as vendor but it showed email already registered. (I have customer account with it)

*Without refreshing page* Again i entered email.id.2@mail.com vendor got registered.

But something i noticed was weird, Verification code received on both email id was same. Like if i open registration page and kept on changing email id all the ids get same code. Code get change only if i refresh page.

Can you look into it. Coz code seems to be genuine to system. email1 and email2 are different but code received on both was same.
      and registration went through.
      It should be code binded to email id i guess. Please have a look.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You got verification code at “email.id.1@mail.com” when you entered that in email box and focusout.

But when you press register it says you this email already exists.

Now you have inserted “email.id.2@mail.com”, which is a different email but you are doing this within same session so it’s sending put same code to the new email.

Don’t worry, here is nothing wrong. Now that code will work only for “email.id.2@mail.com”

Thank You

wwsAdmin
      Participant

HI,

Oh thanks,,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Registration’ is closed to new replies.