vendor registration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Guys

in a future update, would it be possible to combine the vendor registration and confirmation page into one? and have the vendor signup only after the “proceed” button has been pressed?

currently, some vendors are filling out the form on the registration page, clicking register, thinking thats all they need to do without actually completing the registration process

as clicking register creates an account with subscriber role, they think that the registration has failed or get in touch with me to finish the registration for them (by manually assigning a membership)

would this be possible

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, Vendor Membership Registration has 4 steps –

Plans -> Registration -> Payment -> Thank You

If it’s Free Registration hence “Payment” label change into “Confirmation”.

Vendors are redirect to “Confirmation” page after registration, how they can miss that?

Thank You

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi guys

they don’t miss that, they just don’t physically click on the proceed button on the confirmation page

they register as a subscriber to the site, but not a vendor

I know its user error, but I’ve had two vendors sign up that have done this

would it be possible to only complete the signup process after the “proceed” button has been pressed?

Steve

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

I have the same issue. Was there any further feedback on this?

Jamie

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Jamie

I didn’t hear anything back from the devs, but since my post, another 2 vendors have done the same thing

it would be brilliant if something could be done

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

they don’t miss that, they just don’t physically click on the proceed button on the confirmation page

– This button is like “Place Order” button at checkout page.

How this can be disabled!

Thank You

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi

We’re not asking for the button to be disabled

What is happening is

Some vendors who signup never press the proceed button

As they are automatically logged into the site as a subscriber before the button appears
      Because they are logged in they must think (wrongly) that they do not have to proceed with the vendor registration so simply log out of the site

To see what I mean

It’s easy to test by going through the signup process then on the page we’re the table shows you your membership capabilities do not press proceed

All that’s happened is they have become subscribers to the site, we then have to get in touch and ask which plan they wanted and manually move them

Steve

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.