Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › vendor registration not working
- This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by meyou.
- April 4, 2020 at 12:08 am #115174aman147Participant
I have installed the wcfm on the localhost. I was able to add a few vendors till tomorrow. But suddenly vendor registration stopped working.
whenever I tried to open the link “vendor registration” it goes to login page.
Please help me.
- April 4, 2020 at 2:11 pm #115291
Have you added any custom code snippets in your site? Please save once your site permalinks from settings.
- April 4, 2020 at 5:08 pm #115334aman147Participant
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have created and activated a child theme. Now when I again shifted(activated) the main theme this problem still not solved.
What should I do now?
- April 6, 2020 at 4:45 pm #115896
Ok. Which theme are you using?
Can you check once,
Firstly de-activate all others plugins. Only active WooCommerce & our WCFM plugins(updated versions).
And check once your “vendor registration” page have this “[wcfm_vendor_registration]” shortcode or not.
- April 8, 2020 at 5:06 am #116618
Hello, my wcfm vendor registration page is not working. It keeps hovering when a vendor tries to submit their details without any action. My dashboard pages are set currently, yet the problem persists. Please help.
- April 8, 2020 at 3:09 pm #116834
Share your vendor registration page URL, then we can see the issue then guide you accordingly.
Before that please check once only active WooCommerce and our WCFM plugins, and default wordpress theme, you still have same issue or not.
- April 8, 2020 at 3:39 pm #116841
- April 8, 2020 at 4:07 pm #116860
It seems like the membership settings,page is not setup correctly. Please check here : https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-membership/ and setup properly.
- April 8, 2020 at 7:15 pm #116906
Did everything as instructed in the link you sent, yet the problem persists
- April 8, 2020 at 7:43 pm #116917
Please share us your site access then we can debug your site.
- April 9, 2020 at 12:04 am #116999
- April 9, 2020 at 12:43 pm #117163
We have checked your site.
Actually this issue might be popping up because there was a problem in site setup, as a result the ajax file is getting an 404 error(PFA), it seems like this isn’t our plugins problem, and this is coming from elsewhere due to wrong setup. Kindly check the same.
As we mentioned previously please check once only active WooCommerce and our WCFM plugins, and default wordpress theme (we are unable to access wp-admin dashboard), and check you still have same issue or not.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 10, 2020 at 1:51 pm #117592
I didn’t get to see your last message because it was marked private. Want to confirm if you have seen the issue with it
- April 12, 2020 at 2:59 am #118183
Hey, seems what you did worked! Can now register, problem I have now is that vendors are registered as subscribers, how can I rectify this? Thank you
- April 12, 2020 at 6:21 am #118225
- April 12, 2020 at 7:09 am #118230
It’s fixed, thanks for the prompt response
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.