Vendor Registration-Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Vendor Registration-Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      luis.samouco
      Participant

Hello on my website http://www.localchain.co.uk I am trying to fix a problem with vendor registration.

1-I don’t know how to add the Privacy Policy on the side of the terms & conditions! How can I do that?

2-How can I put the square button in the front of the privacy policy and terms and conditions?

Thank you so much!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1-I don’t know how to add the Privacy Policy on the side of the terms & conditions! How can I do that?
      >>Do you want to just change the text “terms & conditions!” to “terms & conditions! and Privacy Policy”, then you can change the text using “Loco Translate” plugin.
      https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners
      WP dashboard -> Loco Translate -> plugins -> WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership -> Select your site language(Or click on “New Language”) -> search the string(Terms & Conditions) and change the string as per your requirement

2-How can I put the square button in the front of the privacy policy and terms and conditions?
      >>Add the css in your theme’s style.css

#wcfm_membership_registration_form p.terms_title.wcfm_title {
      	display:inline !important;
      }
      #wcfm_membership_registration_form #wcfm-main-contentainer input#terms {
          margin-left: 0;
          display: inline-block;
      }

Thanks.

luis.samouco
      Participant

Hello Sarmistha! Thank you so much for your help and thank for replying so fast!
      I was able to fix the CSS problem! on the question number 2.

But I still have the question on the first one. So I made this HTML code to insert on the side of the Terms and Conditions: <a target="_blank" href="https://localchain.co.uk/privacy-policy/">Privacy Policy</a>

I don’t necessarily want just to change the language but I want to add HTML code to that part. Where can I find the code and Add this one that I have made? (I have sent you an image that explains)

Thank you so much for your help!

Attachments:

Hello,

Ok,understand.
      For this please override the vendor_registration.php file in your theme folder. From “\wp-content\plugins\wc-multivendor-membership\templates” to “\wp-content\themes\your-theme-folder\wcfm\membership\”.
      Then add <a target="_blank" href="https://localchain.co.uk/privacy-policy/">Privacy Policy</a> in the area marked in the screenshot.(PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      luis.samouco
      Participant

Thank you so much!!!!!! I was able to do it!

There is just one problem that came up after:
      After the change I realised that the style of the registration has changed. Is there any CSS that I can add or anything else just to make it look like before?

I have sent you 2 pictures to show the before and after.

Thank you so much for your support!

Attachments:

Hello,

Try this below css/style in your theme’s style.css –

.wcfm-membership-wrapper #wcfm_membership_container input[type="text"], .wcfm-membership-wrapper #wcfm_membership_container input[type="password"], .wcfm-membership-wrapper #wcfm_membership_container input[type="number"], #wcfm_membership_container select, #wcfm_membership_container .select2-container {
            display: block;
            width: 85%;
        }
        #wcfm_membership_container .wcfm_email_verified, #wcfm_membership_container .wcfm_sms_verified, #wcfm_membership_container .wcfm_store_slug_verified {
            margin-left: 0;

}

Thanks.

luis.samouco
      Participant

I added that code and just one part moved the fill up forms stayed exactly the same. Is there anything else I could try? Sorry about it.

Attachments:
      This reply has been marked as private.
      luis.samouco
      Participant

That’s great! It worked very well! Thank you for your help!

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

… again interesting to see: I requested this 5 months ago and was promissed 3 months ago that a solution will be implemented but nothing happened at all …
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/privacy-policy-during-membership-registration/

So does it mean I don’t need to wait for the promised integrated solution anymore and should try to implement these code snippets and css as well? If so, I expect WCFM support to write a comment below the mentioned post that they changed their mind and no such solution will be provided in the future. Thank you.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.