Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Vendor shop Stripe connect URL invalid
- April 26, 2020 at 3:39 pm #123231snowfreakzParticipant
I am trying to configure Stripe payment gateway. I have created a stripe account which is validated etc.
Now, when i am trying to connect a Vendor Store to stripe to use as payment gateway the respons from Stripe is: “This link is invalid or has expired.”
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 27, 2020 at 1:27 pm #123591SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Kindly know me one thing, is that account connected to the Stripe properly? Did you checked that at Stripe account?
If not, please completed all the steps in this guide – https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/#stripe-account-setup
If Test mode is enabled, try with disabling that.
Looking forward to helping you.
- April 28, 2020 at 2:04 am #123912snowfreakzParticipant
No idea what and how but it works now. I had to register about 10 times by Stripe before i was able to set it up rightly.
Think this as a Stripe issue.
- April 28, 2020 at 7:04 pm #124279SushobhanKeymaster
Great 🙂 thanks for the update!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.