Vendor Shop

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Netta

Thank you for an awesome plugin! I just have a situation going on with the vendor product images in the vendor store as the images are very huge and not side by side. Any suggestions on how to fix this will be very appreciated. Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and really pleasure to have such appreciation.

Can you please show me screenshot of this or best to have such a store URL.

Don’t worry, this is a small CSS fix I guess.

Thank You

Participant

I think Netta has a similar issue to mine. I think the default vendor store page is not a best looking one. Here is a screenshot of my demo site vendor store page in a second attachment.
      What I am looking for is a custom store page similar to my rehub theme original looks like the first attachment.
      Would be awesome if I could set up a custom vendor store instead of the original one. I am not a coding expert, but perhaps a snippet for this purpose is possible?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

As I see in screenshot your products are displayed perfectly in vendor store page.
      I guess, you didn’t add anything in store page. Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-widgets-short-codes/

Off course you may add such store info in sidebar using short code – [wcfm_store_info data=””]

Thank You

Participant

Thanks for reply. The shortcodes in text a widget sidebar do not work for me. I double checked and there is no typo’s or anything. Overall, the store layout and the stores page with a shortcode [wcfm_stores] is way too space wasting in my opnion.
      If you could provide me a solution how could I use my custom theme based layout pages for vendor shop and vendors list, that would be just awesome. Please.

d-n-13
      Participant

“Thanks for reply. The shortcodes in text a widget sidebar do not work for me.”

There is a typo from wcfm knowledgebase page

please change the quotations from

[wcfm_store_info data=””]

to

Participant

OK, thanks I got the side bar solved. The problem was in quotation marks which are not the same as mine if copy-pasted. The rest I can probably get better with some css, but I would definitely prefer my own custom pages.

d-n-13
      Participant

“[wcfm_store_info data=””]”

I guess the issue in wclovers.com font changing the quotations, looks like people cannot copy from wclovers.com they have to type quotations manually.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Really sorry for the trouble – quotations are problem. These are not coding single quote!

You may off course copy but please change quotations.

Thank You

rezabadoella
      Participant

Guys some help please, I have the same issue but I do not see the difference in:

to

It looks the same…

d-n-13
      Participant

Hello Rezabadoe

“You may off course copy but please change quotations.”

You have to type the quotations manually, wclovers forms doesn’t show the quotations correctly.

see screenshot 2nd one is correct : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0togj4s1veorj6y/quotations%20problem.JPG?dl=0

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please copy this – [wcfm_store_info data=""]

It’s also updated in documentation.

Thank You

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Shop’ is closed to new replies.