Vendor store header – make it a different size (smaller) when browsing products?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor store header – make it a different size (smaller) when browsing products?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CAM
      Participant

I thought I seen this in a video or some documentation prior to purchasing WCFM, however now I can not find it.

It was a feature that made the seller / vendor store header smaller when user was browsing products….this was really helpful when user searches for products because the products appear when the page loads (instead of a big header banner).

Did I imagine this or does it exist?

Thanks

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Not sure, are you talking about the store list page- https://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/stores/
      Well, vendors got a setting to provide an additional banner for mobile devices from Settings >> Store. They can also set different banners for the store-list page and vendor storefront page.
      Let me know if that helps.
      Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      To add some more information on this, you can change the banner size as per your need. To change this go to Settings (admin dashboard) >> Marketplace Settings at the bottom of this screen you will find settings to control the height and width of the banner. See here- https://imgur.com/FQpzoX4
      Thank You!

CAM
      Participant

Thanks – I must have imagined it (or maybe confused it with the mobile header).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.