Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Vendor store header – make it a different size (smaller) when browsing products?
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by CAM.
- May 18, 2020 at 3:19 pm #132548CAMParticipant
I thought I seen this in a video or some documentation prior to purchasing WCFM, however now I can not find it.
It was a feature that made the seller / vendor store header smaller when user was browsing products….this was really helpful when user searches for products because the products appear when the page loads (instead of a big header banner).
Did I imagine this or does it exist?
- May 18, 2020 at 4:15 pm #132565SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Not sure, are you talking about the store list page- https://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/stores/
Well, vendors got a setting to provide an additional banner for mobile devices from Settings >> Store. They can also set different banners for the store-list page and vendor storefront page.
Let me know if that helps.
- May 18, 2020 at 4:55 pm #132577SushobhanKeymaster
To add some more information on this, you can change the banner size as per your need. To change this go to Settings (admin dashboard) >> Marketplace Settings at the bottom of this screen you will find settings to control the height and width of the banner. See here- https://imgur.com/FQpzoX4
- May 18, 2020 at 6:08 pm #132619CAMParticipant
Thanks – I must have imagined it (or maybe confused it with the mobile header).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.