Vendor Stripe Payout Issue

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sean Mac
      Participant

Hello, again!

Yesterday, I contacted you about having trouble connecting my vendors to Stripe: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/vendors-cant-connect-to-stripe. I have that working now (thanks again!) but now I need assistance for the Stripe payment settings.

The payments are processed successfully to my stripe platform account but it’s not the correct amount. I am receiving the FULL AMOUNT and not the specified 6%. When I log into a test vendor’s stripe account, they are not receiving any payments. I used the settings from the screenshot (in the link above) but obviously I’m missing something else. I tried both “Stripe” and “Stripe Split Pay” as payments and even tried all the Stripe payment modes (direct, destination and transfer) in hopes of maybe triggering something in the vendor’s account but still nothing.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Sean Mac
      Participant

Sorry, to bother you again but disregard this post. I am now having the same issue with vendor accounts connecting only this time, the dashboard says connected but there are no connected accounts in my stripe platform account. They connect but then they get dropped. I have to research this issue to see what’s going on.

Sean Mac
      Participant

Hi,

Just wanted to post this update and inform you that is working fine now! You can close this thread.

Thanks anyway!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Fantastic and thanks for updating me 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Stripe Payout Issue’ is closed to new replies.