Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Vendors Accept Payments with their own PayPal?
- January 16, 2020 at 5:10 am #102236dlopezParticipant
Is there a way to allow vendors to cpature the payments via their own paypal accounts? For example.
Customer buys a product from Vendor A for $10.00
Commission to Admin is 3% or $.30
Customer pays vendor via paypal to the vendors PayPal account.
Vendor ships item.
Vendor’s WCFM account is “billed” $.30 and then they pay that accumulation of fees every month?
Thanks in advance!
- February 7, 2020 at 12:23 pm #106051WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sure, you may use this addon – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-direct-paypal/
- February 20, 2020 at 12:08 pm #107989georginaParticipant
Once the plugin is activated, it is automatically setup? Is it set to default? I can’t find any settings in the admin dashboard.
- February 25, 2020 at 12:48 pm #108671WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, this does not require anything special or any other plugin.
You have to enable/setup WooCommerce default PayPal gateway from WooCommerce -> Setting -> Payment
Enable PayPal from WCFM Admin Setting -> Withdrawal Setting -> Now setup PayPal from vendor’s setting panel -> Payment
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.