Vendors Analytics

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      r_guayaquil
      Participant

Hi,

In my website i only have affiliate/external products. This addon is awesome but can i disable the options for the vendors to not show sales, stock, inventory in their profile?

And the most important, can this addon show the vendors the clicks a product get in the “add to cart” button that in my case is “Ver Oferta” to help them know from which product the get more visitors to their online store.

Thank you for the help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

This addon is awesome but can i disable the options for the vendors to not show sales, stock, inventory in their profile?

– Sorry, profile means? Please show me screenshot!

And the most important, can this addon show the vendors the clicks a product get in the “add to cart” button that in my case is “Ver Oferta” to help them know from which product the get more visitors to their online store.

– It’s not showing view count for “External” products?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

This addon is awesome but can i disable the options for the vendors to not show sales, stock, inventory in their profile?

– Sorry, profile means? Please show me screenshot!

– It’s not showing view count for “External” products?

Thank You

r_guayaquil
      Participant

Hi,

i havent bought the addon yet,and what i mean in his dashboard. I want to disable sales statistics for vendors(image 1).

Besides the view count, i want the vendors to see how many clicks a product gets in the add to cart button. For example, a product can have 10 views but only 4 clicks in the add to cart button for affiliate/external product, and also compare between products. I hope you get the idea.

Thank you!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

i havent bought the addon yet,and what i mean in his dashboard. I want to disable sales statistics for vendors(image 1).

– Please disable “Reports” from WCFM capability for vendors.

Besides the view count, i want the vendors to see how many clicks a product gets in the add to cart button. For example, a product can have 10 views but only 4 clicks in the add to cart button for affiliate/external product, and also compare between products. I hope you get the idea.

– We already have this in plan for WCFM – Analytics addon.

Will there very soon.

Thank You

r_guayaquil
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Even if a disbale reports the vendors can still see the information about ANALYTICS BY REGIONS, ANALYTICS BY STORE, ANALYTICS BY PRODUCT, ANALYTICS BY LISTINGS, ANALYTICS BY PRODUCT CATEGORY, TO STORE REFERRERS and TOP VIEW PRODUCTS COMPARISON?

All i want to disable is the sales report. if i can do that and you add the feature to see how many clicks a product gets in the add to cart button, i am definitely buying it.

Thanks a lot!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Even if a disbale reports the vendors can still see the information about ANALYTICS BY REGIONS, ANALYTICS BY STORE, ANALYTICS BY PRODUCT, ANALYTICS BY LISTINGS, ANALYTICS BY PRODUCT CATEGORY, TO STORE REFERRERS and TOP VIEW PRODUCTS COMPARISON?

– This are part of “Analytics”, there is a separate capability option for this.

“Reports” capability is only for sales reports.

Thank you

r_guayaquil
      Participant

Hi,

– We already have this in plan for WCFM – Analytics addon.

Do you have a timeline to add this feature to analytics addon?

Thanks

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.