Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Vendors as Search Results
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- September 16, 2019 at 5:41 pm #81965AnonymousInactive
I would like to get vendors as search results when searching with the general search field (not the one on vendor’s overview).
Is this possible?
Thank you for your answer.
- September 18, 2019 at 7:47 pm #82320AnonymousInactive
Is this already possible or a planned feature in the future? This would help me a lot.
- September 19, 2019 at 4:39 pm #82446
We have this in plan, will add very soon.
- September 20, 2019 at 1:05 pm #82615AnonymousInactive
Thank you for answering!
Could you just tell me, if it’s already planned for this year or if it’ll be next year (2020)?
I’m really looking forward to that feature!
- September 22, 2019 at 12:38 pm #82889
No no not that late.
We will do this by middle of next month.
- December 3, 2019 at 3:36 pm #95835milad.chatrangoonParticipant
I have updated the the plugin but the search result contains no vendor. As I reviewed the query, I find out that it just selects the products from wp_posts table.
Do you have any idea how we can edit the template in order to have both products and vendors in our search result ?
- December 7, 2019 at 12:34 pm #96402
Well, this can be possible by override any template.
Check this – https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/299112/include-user-profiles-in-search-results
For this needs to change WP core search.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.