Vendors cannot see the message button on single product page?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendors cannot see the message button on single product page?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Luke Lee
      Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Message feature from WCFM Ultimate, and for normal customer, they can see the “Message” button fine on single product page.

However when you log in as Vendor, you cannot see the “Message” button anymore on single product page, so how do I enable it for vendors to also see this button?
      Please see screenshot for more detail of what I’m talking about: https://gyazo.com/8eeab4552c9f9699c65bc3efb9d4f3e9

This is needed because vendors can also purchase from another vendor, because they can also be customers as well.

Please help me to solve this.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Is this “Live Chat” button?

Well, vendors can access their chats from their dashboard. But they are not allowed to initiate chat.

Thank You

Luke Lee
      Participant

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

So, why are they not allowed to initiate the chat? I’m asking for a way to allow them to also initiate the chat as well.

There must be a way, like a snippet code in function.php that can overwrite this setting? Please advice.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Customer may initiate chat with vendors.

Now, vendors will initiate chat to whom? So, this option is not there for vendors.

Thank You

Luke Lee
      Participant

Hi,

Vendor will and should be able to initiate the chat with other vendors?

That makes sense because a vendor can also purchase from another vendor right??

Luke Lee
      Participant

To be clarify more,

“Vendor A”, should be able to initiate the live chat with “Vendor B”, because “Vendor A”, can purchase from “Vendor B”.

Vendors, should not be able to see the “Live Chat” button, when they are browsing their “own products”.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We will look into this,

Luke Lee
      Participant

Thanks for your reply, please do let me know when you can solve this problem!

Thanks again.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendors cannot see the message button on single product page?’ is closed to new replies.