Vendors can't add shop banner

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Vendors can't add shop banner

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jon

Hi, I have WCFM and your analytics addon running with WC Vendors Pro. My vendors can add a shop logo but when they click the branding tab the message ‘ WCV Pro Settings: Please ask your Store Admin to upgrade your dashboard to access this feature.’ appears. I have set everything in the WC Vendors setting that I can see but still they can’t add banners. If I disable the plugin and just use the standard WC Vendors dashboard they can add a banner but I then can’t use the analytics. Am I missing something obvious? do I need to purchase WCFM ultimate to have the ability to add a banner?

Thanks Jon

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have WCFM Ultimate (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/)?

If not, then it’s essential to access WC Vendors Pro features on WCFM dashboard.

Thank You

jhweb
      Participant

Ah I see, yes I just had the free WCFM. Just purchased Ultimate and all is working fine.
      Thanks 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great, you are welcome 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendors can't add shop banner’ is closed to new replies.