Vendors Commission List

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi there,
      I am using WC Multivendor Marketplace and WCFM ultimate to manage WooCommerce Booking Products. Is there a way for Admin too see all Vendors commission to be paid and already paid on a confirmed booking, before Vendor makes a withdrawal request? I use Stripe as payment method and as Admin I split payments manually to all Vendors, so I need to know how much is the commission for everyone on each booking.

Thanks a lot!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Well, you may see per order commission from Admin’s order listing page -> https://ibb.co/MBd6pv4

Is this not helpful for you?

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Thanks for the reply,
      but I would need something like verndors commitions list where I can check all the commitions payed and those to be payed and that I can mark as payed when I do it manually. This already works with Withdrawal tab (except for manual mark payed commission), but in this case vendors have to request for the payment manually. It would be fine also if the vendors haven’t to manually request for payment, but automatically on completed orders or something like that. Is it possible? When I used WC Vendors plugin it had this feature and it was helpful. It would be great if WCFM marketplace had this too!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I understand your requirement.

Please go to WCFM Dashboard -> Vendors -> Vendor Manager -> Shop Orders (https://ibb.co/fFv74ph)

You will see vendor’s orders list as vendor.

Hope this will helpful for you purpose 🙂

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Ok great!
      But, is there a way to manually mark from “Unpaid” to “Paid”?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

No, an order only mark paid when withdrawal request place for that.

It’s not possible to mar an order directly paid.
      If we do so forcefully then all calculation will break down.

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

I see.
      Would it at least possible, in any next update, to have the possibility to set auto withdrawals request? I mean, without vendors manual request for it. ex. The order goes to “processing” or “complete” and the request for vendors commission is made automatically.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, auto-withdrawal request generated depending upon “payment options”, so just enable your payment gateways from setting and it will start generating.

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m using Stripe for siteweb payments and commissions and I activated it as Vendor’s payment method. Are you telling me that I have to enable Auto Withdrawal Payment Method? If I do so, as Admin, will I receive vendor’s withdrawal requests automatically or the money will be distributed to vendors without admin approval?
      It’s important to me to have control of this: Customer pays the Siteweb through Credit Card (Stripe) > Siteweb collects all payments > Admin manually pays commissions to Vendors.
      So what I need is simple auto request for withdrawal by Vendors (without clicking manually), but not auto approve/pay Vendors.

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, if you are using Stripe then why not Stripe Split Pay?

Then no withdrawal request-approval will require.

Vendor will receive their commission as soon as customer pays for the order.

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi,
      I know how split pay works, but I told you that, as Admin, I need to decide WHEN to pay my Vendors…
      My website offers booking services for various equipment. I need to pay Vendors only at the end of the bookings, not as soon as the customer pays.
      The system works fine with withdrawal requests for me, but I wish that vendors haven’t to manually ask for their withdrawals. It would be great if the request for commissions payment is made automatically when an order is in “processing” status or something. Then, once the booking is complete and everything is ok with the equipment booked, I proceed to manually pay my vendors their commissions through their Stripe Accounts.
      Is this possible somehow?

Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, I understand your requirement.

Off course this is possible to implement.

But this will be a custom development.

If you are interested then may contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi,
      ok thanks, I’ll do!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Your email received, I am closing this thread here.

Thank You

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendors Commission List’ is closed to new replies.