Vendors pages not shwon in SERPs – incompatibility with Rank Math SEO?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Vendors pages not shwon in SERPs – incompatibility with Rank Math SEO?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      alexdezi
      Participant

Hello!

I noticed that the vendor pages are not shown in SERPs, but category pages, where the name of the vendor appears somewhere somehow, they show in relevant search results. I think that’s quite odd, the vendor pages should rank way better for the keywords I am using.

Is this because I am using Rank Math SEO plugin?

If so, would you please consider to make Rank Math compatible with WCFM? There are so many people in the WordPress community and Facebook groups making the switch to Rank Math from Yoast with great results, the active installs of Rank Math is increasing rapidly. And the plugin is suggested in the same groups where WCFM is mentioned all the time.

So, please, please, consider to have a look into this, I am sure many users would find this helpful.

Thank you!

On a similar note: Is there any place where features can be suggested?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.