Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › vendors verification code error
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Molay Das.
- April 21, 2020 at 12:06 am #121123Yuri GómezParticipant
when a seller signs up
The verification code does not arrive in your email
How can I get the verification code to your email?
- April 21, 2020 at 8:18 pm #121420
You need to check/enable the “Email Verification” option under store-manager->Settings->Vendor Registration. Then a field will appear for verification code in vendor registration form. After filling up the email field a mail with a verification code will be sent to that respective email id entered. And user has to enter that code in that field, then the email will be verified.
Please see the attachments below.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 18, 2020 at 4:48 pm #132576CAMParticipant
This is bad experience for the user. It is not normal flow & is confusing.
The user should register (simple registration form), then after verify their email, continue with completing the form.
Having this ‘verification code’ in the middle of a form is very confusing for the user.
- May 18, 2020 at 5:27 pm #132598
This is not simple user registration form, it is the registration process for vendors. It is the default vendor registration process of our plugin where a code will be sent to users email and need to verify while completing the registration process.
- May 19, 2020 at 1:03 pm #132975CAMParticipant
I understand this.
From a UX view, I still think having Verification field in middle of form is confusing for user. In future release please consider suggestion of paginating the registration form into 2 steps:
* Step 1: Email + Verification code.
* Step 2: Other form data.
This would be much clearer for the user 🙂
- May 19, 2020 at 3:53 pm #133061
Thanks for the suggestion. We’ll look into it in future.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.