Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Vendors Wallet
- January 20, 2020 at 3:20 am #102769GutMParticipant
I’m implementing a wallet with this plugin which I read in your recomendations: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-wallet/
But, the balance of this wallet does not synchronize with the vendors’ profits.
I would like sellers could use this balance to buy other things in my market. Is there a way to synchronize these balances?
¿There are another solution?
- January 20, 2020 at 7:10 pm #102869sohomParticipant
I have some more issues with WCFM & Woo-Wallet
1. Buyer purchase with wallet balance + COD, vendor has no clue on it, vendor’s invoice, package slip is not showing the transaction details.
2. Vendor can see the total amount
3. Buyer has to pay full amount upon delivery.
Am I doing anything wrong?
- February 7, 2020 at 12:59 pm #106072
- May 6, 2020 at 8:56 am #127244Ernesto DionisioParticipant
why only have a vendor can have a wallet, transfer, PayPal transfer, or bank transfer. Registered users must have this kind of feature also.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.