Video Preview

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

I know that there is a space for custom field integration with 3rd party plugins, but I wonder if we can get video preview field implemented on the product page?

In the meantime, does anyone have any suggestions on a 3rd party Video Preview Plugin to use? There are many out there, but I figured someone here has to have experience with one of them that they could recommend to me.

Thanks!

andrew2
      Participant

YITH Featured video content is a helpful tool, but it is not integrated with WCFM yet.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please use this addon for YiTH Audio-Video content plugin integration – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aDB02Le9ouCKMsqHhh5r2X4Jd1KnUDWG/view?usp=sharing

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the code to integrate this with the WCFM plugin. Is this also supposed to work with the Free Version? I can manually put the URL in the back end woocommerce add product and it works but it does not work in wcfm when I select the featured video and URL.

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

Bumping this post as it has been almost 2 weeks since my last response.

To reiterate, if I add the video url to the wcfm field, the url does not save. However, if I add the url to the back end it does work.
      Is this because I am using the free version of Yith Video? Understandably, I do not want to pay for the premium if there is an error.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thank you for the code to integrate this with the WCFM plugin. Is this also supposed to work with the Free Version?

– This woks only with this premium addon – https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-featured-audio-video-content/

Thank You

m.loreaux
      Participant

Hi,

There is an error line 95, replace “jQuery(document).ready(function() {” by “jQuery(document).ready(function($) {”

And How can I restrict the display of the upload with just the videos and not with the images?

I think that in the file media-upload.js
      line 95 replace “library:wp.media.query({type: ‘image’}),” by “library:wp.media.query({type: mime}),”
      and line 99 : “filterable: ‘image’,” by “filterable: mime,”

Thx for this update please

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We will look into this.

martin gomez
      Participant

Hi! i have tested this and I cant get it worked. First, all the products dissapear from the products list. When I try to create a new one nothing works. Maybe the code needs to update? I have tried with the free version of YITH before buying. I have wcfm ultimate. Thanks!

martin gomez
      Participant

Any update on this? i have tested with the premium version and doesnt work.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.