WC Appointment

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Jade New

Hi there,

after months of searching I have found your plugin and it seems to be offering most of the functions I need. Before purchasing I’d like to make sure it works the way I need it to.

I plan to purchase WC Appointment and I am using WC Marketplace. By purchasing your plugin WCFM + WC Appointments + WC Marketplace, I will be able to offer multi vendor appointment bookings, correct? I couldn’t find anywhere whether or not WC Appointments supports WC Marketplace multi-vendor function.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

You are right, WC Marketplace does not support WC Appointments, and WCFM will this compatibility integration for you.

First please go though our demo – http://wcappointment.wcfmdemos.com/my-account

Just to mention, this demo is also running in same configuration – WCFM + WC Appointments + WC Marketplace

Just happy to know you, in WCfM latest update we have added Vendor specific Google Calendar as well.

Please know me if you have any other queries.

Thank You

Jade New

Thank you for the quick reply. I have reviewed the demo and it looks good. I have one more question please:

Is it possible for vendors to set their own general availability for all products? Right now I see that they can set it when creating an Appointable product under “Availability” but can vendors set it up just once regardless of product? I hope it makes sense what I mean.

Thank you

Jade New

Just to clarify an example of what I mean.

“Vendor 1 is always available for Appointments from Monday – Friday between 8am – 7pm.” During this time any product can be booked. Vendor only set up the availability once – not for every product.

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your question but this is not possible to set Global Availability per Vendor.

As you know WC Appointments only supports Availability by Staff, that is possible to manage.

Thank You

Jade New

Hi,

sorry for late reply – I am a little confused now how is availability set then when combining with WC Marketplace + WC Appointments? How do the vendors set their availability if it’s not possible? Or do they only have to do that by product? To explain, my vendors will be offering multiple services – can be up to 20 services per vendor. So I need to have 1 general availability per vendor when all the services are bookable. Is this not possible? If not – is it just because of how WC Appointments works – if yes – would this be available in WC Bookings?

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your requirement, but yes this is difficult because WC Appointments works like this.
      Set availability by product is the only option right now.

WC Bookings allowed vendor specific availability but that only for WC Product Vendors, but not for WC Marketplace.

Please give us a bit time, we are looking into this if any alternate possibilities there or not!

Thank You

Jade New

Hi,

I have contacted WC Appointments developer (BizzThemes) and they told me that global availability as I have described it above is possible. Could you please double check and let me know if you plan to work on this?

I really like your plugin as it does everything I need – except for this one thing which is most important for the user experience for my project – I can’t have sellers do the same work over and over again – if they offer 80 products, they would have to add availability 80 times, which is insane 🙁

Thank you for your support!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really, but I think “BizzThemes” can’t understand your point.

WC Appointments has a partial support of WC Product Vendors but nothing there for Global Availability.

Plugin does not even has a filter to add this support for vendors.

It has Global Availability support for Staffs but nothing there for vendors.

Can you please ask them, how it’s even possible to achieve? If they can provide some code snippet of reference file to get help from.

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WC Appointment’ is closed to new replies.