Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Bookings › WC Booking missing options in Marketplace
Tagged: booking, marketplace
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Sushobhan.
- February 26, 2020 at 3:53 pm #108893
We have WooCommerce Booking plugin and when adding a bookable product we can’t see intervals in the Marketplace dashboard for adding a bookable product. But then saving the product and go in under WordPress and Woocommerce Products and edit the bookable product we now can set intervals for the bookable product.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 26, 2020 at 6:53 pm #108915
Thanks for getting in touch.
Have you customized some functions related to bookings? Especially ‘wcfm_wcbokings_availability_fields’ this filter?
Let me know.
- February 27, 2020 at 12:55 pm #109008
Hello, no I have done nothing. Just installed and tried.
- February 27, 2020 at 1:27 pm #109010
Please check this with only WooCommerce and WCFM plugins with all other plugins disabled. Also check it with a fresh theme OceanWP, Storefront etc.
If the problem persists send me one temporary access of your wp-admin account and FTP. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private.
- February 28, 2020 at 11:24 am #109166This reply has been marked as private.
- February 28, 2020 at 4:55 pm #109189
That is part of our ultimate plugin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.