WC Bookings is not show for vendors front end.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Bookings WC Bookings is not show for vendors front end.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Moua

Hi WC lovers team,

I am having issue with the WC booking not showing for vendors, as admin I can see the booking in the front end but as a vendor, I can only see it from the backend, the vendor can create booking and see the booking system from the backend but not the front end, no booking on the front end dashboard menu and no bookable product type when trying to create a booking product from the front end. WordPress V 5.0.2, Woocommerce V 3.5.3, WCFM Ultimate V 5.2.5, WC Bookings V 1.12.2. Any idea of what could be wrong?

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s really strange!

Hope as Admin you can see Booking under WCFM Dashboard?

Can you please check WCFM Capability setting, nothing disabled for vendors by mistake!

Thank You

Mike Moua

Well, as you said it is strange, I go into the Vendors capability which everything is on, I turn the booking of and then turn it back on, now it works!
      Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, it was capability issue.
      After save capability setting vendor capability refreshed and it start working.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WC Bookings is not show for vendors front end.’ is closed to new replies.