WC – Product add-ons

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      elmer
      Participant

I’ve just purchased the WCFM ultimate and the WC Product add-ons from https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/

I have two questions:

1) When adding a Product add-On per product in the store manager it wont display al the fields. Scrolling is almost impossible, the last input fields are only visible when you Tab trough the input fields. How can I lengthen the vertical view in such a way that I can view all the fields.

2) When adding a product I get a popup for the add-ons like I expected, I add the products to the cart but it wont show up in the cart.

with regards Elmer

elmer
      Participant

disregard the second point. It seems that another plugin was causing my problems, I’m finding out which one.

Hello,

1) When adding a Product add-On per product in the store manager it wont display al the fields. Scrolling is almost impossible, the last input fields are only visible when you Tab trough the input fields. How can I lengthen the vertical view in such a way that I can view all the fields.
      >>Can you please share us one vendor access of your site, along with site url. Then we can check the issue and guide you accordingly.
      When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.

Thank you!

elmer
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.