WC Products not showing when adding Subscriptions

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership WC Products not showing when adding Subscriptions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      whezzitbusiness
      Participant

First time here and only started with WCFM Marketplace and Membership today. So excited to get this implement and grow it from there – huge potential, thank you.

I am trying to add WC Products as Subscription payments, so that membership payments can be made with South African payment gateway PayFast.

Woocommerce Subscription plugin is enabled. PayFast payment module for Woocommerce also enabled.

The WC Products that I want to use for WCFM Membership payments are Simple Subscriptions as per your tutorial video: WCfM – Membership by WC Products

The problem is there are no search results found under WC Products in the drop down lost when trying to add them in the WCFM Membership > Subscription tab as Recurring payments.

I disabled the other plugins and tested again but no change. The site uses WP Geodirectory plugin with Woocommerce Subscriptions, so the Geodirectory packages are linked to the WC Subscription products as well. But when I disabled WP Geodirectory the problem still there.

I really hope we can fix this.
      As a sidenote – see the screen shots attached – the Subscription Type list fields e.g Payment mode are very narrow and not easy to see.

CONSOLE: These are the errors in Firefox Console:

Note: MonsterInsights does not track you as a logged-in site administrator to prevent site owners from accidentally skewing their own Google Analytics data.
      If you are testing Google Analytics code, please do so either logged out or in the private browsing/incognito mode of your web browser. 36232:70:11
      This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. 36232
      JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:552
      unreachable code after return statement
      custom.js:403:16
      Request to access cookie or storage on “<URL>” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled. 2
      MouseEvent.mozPressure is deprecated. Use PointerEvent.pressure instead. tinymce.min.js:2:9108
      This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      whezzitbusiness
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      whezzitbusiness
      Participant

I have installed WCFM Marketplace on a subdomain and no problem. We will restructure and rather keep the WCFM installations on the subdomain.

No need to provide assistance on this thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.