WC Ultimate – ACF Post Taxonomy Integration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate WC Ultimate – ACF Post Taxonomy Integration

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      rap
      Participant

Hi,

Firs of all, I am not a programmer, my knowledge is quite limited, so sorry if I don’t express my problem properly.

I am using WC-Ultimate and its integration with ACF. I am trying to create a group of fields to fill by my Vendors when uploading products, which will appear after they select a category for the product, using the conditional logic of the field groups of ACF to achieve that.

When using WCFM, this feature works fine for categories up to the second level (example: post taxonomy equals to -Home & Garden –Cooking tools) however, if I select a third level category as the condition for the group field appearing(Ex: post taxonomy equals -Home & Garden — Cooking tools —BBQ Grills) the condition is not read, and the group field appears in all the time, ignoring if the category is selected or not.

I believe this error is caused by the way WCFM organizes the product categories, reading only up to the second level(Category,sub-category), as this error doesnt happen if I upload a product from the back end. I also realized that the category list only collapse one level, loading all subcategories at the same time, as in picture attached, which lead me to thing I am right?

Can I anyone let me know if this can be solved easily?

Thank you in advanced for your help guys!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and I understand your issue.

We will definitely resolve this in next update.

Thank You

rap
      Participant

Hi

Thank you for your answer.

Sorry If I look impatient, is there any programmed date for next update?

If it is going to take long, would this problem be solved if I create a new taxonomy with all product categories using Toolset, and then set that taxonomy as the condition for the group to appear? Or would I have the same issue?

I may consider buying toolset if necessary, but I would wait if you recommend me to.

Thanks again!

WCFM Forum

Hi,

WCFM and WCFM Ultimate new version has just released.

Kindly update yours, then issue has been already resolved.

No need to install Toolset.

Thank You

rap
      Participant

Hi,

Thank you so much for the fast work,but I already updated my plugins, and I still have the same issue:

Example: I have 3 level product category (I find them under Post Taxonomy in ACF)

-Houseware & Garden
      —–BBQ
      ———BBQ Grill
      ———BBQ Tools
      ———BBQ Accessories

If I set up the conditions of my field group in ACF as

Post Type equals Product
      Post Taxonomy equal —–BBQ

The group field appears/dissapears when I select/unselect the –BBQ from the category list during product creation in WCFM.

However, if I set my rules as

Post Type equals Product
      Post Taxonomy equal ———BBQ Grill

WCFM ignore my last rule “Post Taxonomy equal ———BBQ Grill”, and show the group field in product creation all the time, because of “Post Type equals Product”.

Can we get it to read my 3rd level category and it doesn’t ignore “Post Taxonomy equal ———BBQ Grill”?

Thank you again for your help and effort.

WCFM Forum

HI,

Do you have updated WCFM Ultimate to 4.2.3 ?

Please update this and take a look.

Thank You

rap
        Participant

Hi,

Okay, I know what is happening, my bad.

I am actually using ACF Pro, didn’t think it would work different. I tried installing ACF free version, and it is working smoothly (good work there!).

Do you think this could also be implemented for the pro version?

Thank you.

WCFM Forum

Hi,

Umm … this is already implemented for ACF Pro.

Well, we will test this once again for ACF Pro.

Thank You

rap
      Participant

Hi,

I am not sure, I’ve tried everything, but while it works on the ACF free version, it doesnt on the ACF Pro.

See attached.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum

Hi,

We will check this for ACF Pro, may be new version causing some issues.

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WC Ultimate – ACF Post Taxonomy Integration’ is closed to new replies.