WC Vendor to give downloadable option

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors WC Vendor to give downloadable option

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kruti

Hello,

We are below plugins in our website.

1. WC Vendors
      2. WooCommerce
      3. WooCommerce Frontend Manager
      4. WooCommerce Multivendor Membership

For MarketPlace vendor membership.
      Now we need to give option to downloadable to vendor when vendor going for upload products from frontend. So can you help me which plugin i need to use for this option.

Second thing we need also another option is like to add capability based on vendor membership. Like Free membership vendor don’t do anything like don’t upload any products etc… and Paid vendor can do all things.

Possible using this plugin vendor can sell digital products like Videos, audio, etc… Videos product customer can see trailer and then after customer will purchase that product.

Please give me reply as soon as.
      Thanks in advance.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Kruti,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

I understand all your concerns.

You just have have to install premium plugins for WooCommerce Frontend Manager and WooCommerce Multivendor Membership.

WCfM Ultimate (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/) -> Pro plugin for WooCommerce Frontend Manager

It will allow your vendors to create Downloadable products along with many other features.

WCfM – Groups & Staffs (http://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/) -> Support add-on for WooCommerce Multivendor Membership

It will allow to define capabilities for all the different membership plans, hope you already checked this under “Capability” tab at Membership manage screen!

Please know me if you have any other queries regarding this.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘WC Vendor to give downloadable option’ is closed to new replies.