WC Vendors Pro Flat Rate Shipping

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors WC Vendors Pro Flat Rate Shipping

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pitz
      Participant

Hello,

I just started using WCFM Ultimate and it looks very nice so far.

One thing I’m having trouble with is shipping settings, I need to have it as only flat rate shipping for vendors like I had in WC Vendors Pro Dashboard.

I use WC Vendors Pro and it adds in the WooCommerce settings -> Shipping -> Vendor Shipping. And I check “Enable WC Vendors Pro Shipping as a standalone shipping method” where I can set it to “Flat Rate” shipping system instead of “Country Table Rate”. So that in the shipping settings, the vendor only needs to set 2 shipping rates: one for national and one for international.

But it does not appear that WCFM honors that setting, in WCFM it shows the Country Rate dropdown in both Store Settings Shipping and Shipping tab when adding a new product.

Could you let me know if I missed something, or if you could add this option to WCFM so that vendors can have flat rate shipping options?

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and it’s really pleasure to have such appreciation.

We already know about this.
      Actually, “Flat Rate” shipping options added in very recent updates and WCFM does not yet have this compatibility.
      But we are already working on this and will be there in next version (3.5.1) update.

Thank You

Pitz
      Participant

Thank you for the quick update!
      I just installed 3.5.1 and flat rate is now working.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM 3.5.1 has just released and it resolve this issue.

Kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WC Vendors Pro Flat Rate Shipping’ is closed to new replies.