WCFM admin page slowly load in website with 1900 categories and 4000 atributtes

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM WCFM admin page slowly load in website with 1900 categories and 4000 atributtes

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Marian Heiner
      Participant

I bought and am building a marketplace with your super plugins. Congratulations on your work, they are great!
      1. I have a problem: the website contains over 1900 categories and approx. 4000-5000 product attributes. After entering the categories, attributes and their values ​​in the database, I saw that when I log in to the WCFM admin background it loads very very slowly … in approx. 1 min. I found that: all categories and attributes populate the page when it loads. Can’t something be done to load ajax only when we need them? As it loads now, all at the same time, it creates a long wait time for pages in the administration area of ​​the marketplace.
      2. Is it possible that only certain attributes can be checked as required but only for certain categories? For example: If the attribute “product type” is assigned to a category, only the products in that category should be required, not all the products on the site?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.