WCFM Affiliate problems and missing features

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM WCFM Affiliate problems and missing features

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      edo hopar
      Participant

I sent you a priority support request (two times) about a problem that I am having with WCFM Affiliate and have not heard back from you. I am hopping this post will get your attention faster than the priority support form. After your recent update the “Generate Affiliate URL” Input field disappeared. FIX IT PLEASE ASAP.

Affiliates cannot generate any affiliate link because of this. When I refresh the page, the URL INPUT field appears for a second, then it disappears. It was fine before updating it.

That’s one.

The second is the basic functions that are missing from WCFM Affiliate plugin. I have been using other FREE Affiliate plugins that had many more functions than the $29 WCFM Affiliate Plugin.

Example of Basic Functions required to run a successful Affiliate Program.

1 – Communicate with affiliates. – WCFM Affiliate does not have any options for Site Admin to communicate with Affiliates. No Push Notification, no mass email, no announcements, no forums…. nothing. Please add something similar to this forum for Site Admin to communicate with Affiliates and read/respond to their questions/comments. OR at least add Announcements like in Vendors. Admin should be able to create an announcement and select who will see this message. Like checkbox selector for Affiliates, Vendors, Customers, and Send to All. I don’t want my announcement for Affiliates go to Customers too.
      On Affiliate Stats page ADD notifications, announcements etc. Similar to Vendors Dashboard. Also, while at it, please add text title to all buttons in Vendors and Affiliate Dashboards. Not all users are savvy enough to figure out what is a green round face doing on top right corner of a page. Many people didn’t even knew that was a link up there. Better yet, create a BIG button that says something like PERSONAL SETTINGS, or something like ADD/EDIT Your Info.

2 – Banner Ads for Affiliates. – Many Free Affiliate management plugins offer different size Banners for Affiliates to use on their websites with their Affiliate Link attached to it. Not all affiliates like to use basic affiliate links. Being able to offer site admin designed Banners for Affiliates makes it much easier to get more affiliates. Some Affiliates do not know how to design a banner and do not want to spend money to have someone design a banner ad for them. I do not want to post here a name of several Free Affiliate Plugins that do have this option for you to see what am I talking about, But I do not want to post names of other plugins here publicly (wcfm staff – email me for examples, if interested)

3 – Affiliate Payment Email – How and Where can Affiliates ADD/EDIT their desired payment email? Not all affiliates use the same email for joining random websites and using the same email for their PayPal or Stripe accounts. Please, add Payment Email field to Affiliate Dashboard Settings as soon as possible. Affiliates should be able to choose where to receive their money.

4 – “Promote This Product” field where the site admin creates special product URL already on Affiliate Stats page with a Promote Now button next to it. Other plugins calling this option “Creatives”. Basically Site Admin Copies any product URL he wants affiliates to promote and posts that to Affiliate Stats page. This way affiliates can log in and see a product (or a vendor membership, page, post, etc.) available to promote. Affiliate clicks the PROMOTE button next to that link and gets their own custom referral link.

5 – Share Now option. – many free affiliate plugins allow affiliates to ADD their Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Email contacts, etc. accounts to their Affiliate Settings and right from a product page click on “Share Now” button and just add text/title/caption and post to their Facebook or Instagram page with their Affiliate link already attached. Basically, when Affiliates login, they don’t need to copy URL’s, then Generate links, Then go to their social pages and post. All they need to do is click on “SHARE NOW” button and post it. They can COPY and GENERATE links to use in other ways they wish.

6 – DESCRIPTION OF THINGS ON EVERY PAGE AND BUTTON. Please, just because you and I know what URL means, does not mean everybody understands that. Many people who want to be affiliates or want to purchase something on our websites do not understand CODDING LANGUAGE. Please Design More user friendly forms and pages with detailed TEXT description for each button or form. Or at least leave option for Site Admin to add these descriptions and texts.

The only reason I am using WCFM Affiliates is because I decided to use WCFM Multi Vendor Marketplace. I though just because its built by the same guy it might work better than integrating two plugins built by two different guys. I hope you can come up with fast solutions to these basic problems.

Honestly, before buying WCFM Affiliate I was going to pay and purchase the WCFM Ultimate and WCFM Groups and Staff…. but now I am not sure if I want to spend any more money. Unless you improve your Customer Support.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We will look into this.

Affiliates cannot generate any affiliate link because of this. When I refresh the page, the URL INPUT field appears for a second, then it disappears. It was fine before updating it.

– This already resolved in WCFM – Affiliate 1.2.1

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘WCFM Affiliate problems and missing features’ is closed to new replies.