WCFM – AFFILIATES – Send Direct Message to Affiliates

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request WCFM – AFFILIATES – Send Direct Message to Affiliates

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      edo hopar
      Participant

Guys, there are a lot of things missing for a paid plugin. The Site Admin has to communicate with Affiliates separate from all vendors or customers. Site Admin must have a way to send email to all affiliates and affiliates must be able to contact site admin. This is a must have tool for any Site Admin. Please add a communication method for site admin and affiliates.

My previous ( non WCFM ) Free Affiliate Plugin had that. The Free affiliate plugin also was allowing me to create banner ads so that affiliates could add their link to that photo banner and promote on their website. WCFM Affiliates does not have that option.

Anyways, could you please add Direct Message for Affiliates and Site Admin? Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Anyways, could you please add Direct Message for Affiliates and Site Admin?

– We will add this option in next update.

Between, which affiliate plugin you were using previously?

Thank You

spacechain
      Participant

Hello, also I need this option, it is mandatory to communicate with affiliates, thanks.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @spacechain,

We’re working on this, will add this feature to our future updates.

Thanks,

spacechain
      Participant

Thanks to you, just to know direct message to vendors ALL sends an email to all or just an internal message to ALL, just becouse I check this difference.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.