WCFM – ANALYTICS problem – database corruption

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Analytics WCFM – ANALYTICS problem – database corruption

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Oksana Grishchenko
      Participant

Hello,
      After Installing WCFM – ANALYTICS for the first time, when i wanted to backup my site i received an error related to WCFM – ANALYTICS.
      The site is OK but i can not backup my site. I’m using Godaddy for host and backup. I contacted them and they told me that the problem is not from their side.

I checked the database i see this error :

[i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Table is marked as crashed and last repair failed
      [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] 1 client is using or hasn’t closed the table properly
      [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Size of indexfile is: 8325120 Should be: 1024
      [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Found key at page -1 that points to record outside datafile
      [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Corrupt

Also this the error that appeared when i wanted to backup my site:

‘ MYSQL ERROR 144: Table \’./i2085810_wo1/wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis\’ is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failedSELECT COUNT(*) FROM wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis‘, ), )

Please help!
      Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failedS

– Do you have tried to run manual repair? If not, then please do this once.

Thank You

aghorbany
      Participant

The manual repair did not work. Also, i used Goddady support team to look into the issue but no result from the too. At last i empty the [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] in the database and it’s OK for now but i don’t know which data i lost.
      Can you tell me please what was in [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] and what i lost when i empty it?
      Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you using WCFM – Analytics addon?

If not, then don’t worry about this!

Thank You

aghorbany
      Participant

Yes i bought and use WCFM Analytics and it’s just showing all traffic from the USA. I attached a file to see it.
      I couldn’t fix the problem.
      Please help me!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this line to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_wc_geolocate', '__return_false' );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.