WCFM – ANALYTICS problem – database corruption

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Analytics WCFM – ANALYTICS problem – database corruption

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Oksana Grishchenko
    Participant

Hello,
    After Installing WCFM – ANALYTICS for the first time, when i wanted to backup my site i received an error related to WCFM – ANALYTICS.
    The site is OK but i can not backup my site. I’m using Godaddy for host and backup. I contacted them and they told me that the problem is not from their side.

I checked the database i see this error :

[i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Table is marked as crashed and last repair failed
    [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] 1 client is using or hasn’t closed the table properly
    [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Size of indexfile is: 8325120 Should be: 1024
    [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Found key at page -1 that points to record outside datafile
    [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] Corrupt

Also this the error that appeared when i wanted to backup my site:

‘ MYSQL ERROR 144: Table \’./i2085810_wo1/wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis\’ is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failedSELECT COUNT(*) FROM wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis‘, ), )

Please help!
    Regards,

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failedS

– Do you have tried to run manual repair? If not, then please do this once.

Thank You

aghorbany
    Participant

The manual repair did not work. Also, i used Goddady support team to look into the issue but no result from the too. At last i empty the [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] in the database and it’s OK for now but i don’t know which data i lost.
    Can you tell me please what was in [i2085810_wo1.wo_wcfm_detailed_analysis] and what i lost when i empty it?
    Thank you!

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Are you using WCFM – Analytics addon?

If not, then don’t worry about this!

Thank You

aghorbany
    Participant

Yes i bought and use WCFM Analytics and it’s just showing all traffic from the USA. I attached a file to see it.
    I couldn’t fix the problem.
    Please help me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this line to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_wc_geolocate', '__return_false' );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
    In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.