WCFM APP

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vishalkv1032
      Participant

I am done with all the steps mentioned in the documentation page. Still unable to use app. after login we are not getting option for add product, orders, only getting three options which are not for use.

Please help me with all the steps. If I missed any of the steps then please guide. Can get in touch with me via email : support@baskethunt.com or mobile : +91-1141725020

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      This looks like a capability issue. Do one thing. Login to the website as the admin go to WCFM frontend dashboard -> Go to capability settings -> Now without making any changes just save the capability one’s. Now close the mobile app and reopen it ones.
      Hope this solves the issue. Let us know

vishalkv1032
      Participant

Could you please help me with this code. Do I need to write my Secret key here? define(‘JWT_AUTH_SECRET_KEY’, ‘your-top-secret-key’);

If I need to write write from where I will get my auth secret key.

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      You said you were able to login to the app. So if you were able to login define(‘JWT_AUTH_SECRET_KEY’, ‘your-top-secret-key’); is entered correctly. No need to worry. As I said just save the capability settings and you will be able to see the other options.

Thank You.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM APP’ is closed to new replies.