Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM Marketplace – REST API › WCFM app
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by Sayan Naskar.
- August 19, 2019 at 10:32 am #77293dormouse3106Participant
I’m testing your app and this is WCFM system is so good. I’m gonna purchase your plugin soon or later.
But, I have 1 question.
I download WCFM APP into my Andoroid phone. But, I can only see Enquiry Board, Reviews and Notifications. Besides, if I push the button one of them, no message and anything in it.
However, if I order on the website, I can get order notice from this app.
Do you know the problems?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 19, 2019 at 1:20 pm #77310Sayan NaskarKeymaster
Sorry for the inconveniences caused.
The problem you mentioned looks like a capability issue.
Just do one thing. Login to the website with admin credentials -> go to the WCFM frontend dashboard -> go to capabilities settings -> then without making any changes save the capabilities settings ones.
After that close the mobile app if open and open it ones again.
Hope this will solve the problem.
Let us know.
- August 20, 2019 at 11:46 am #77517dormouse3106Participant
Thank you for your message. I did and it worked.
Thanks a lot!
- August 20, 2019 at 11:49 am #77518Sayan NaskarKeymaster
Great to hear that! You are most welcome.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.