WCFM breaking permalinks for woocommerce

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM WCFM breaking permalinks for woocommerce

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Service Agmondo
      Participant

Hi

I have been having problems with my permalinks for my site. I use pretty much all the plugins you guys have (Ultimate, Affiliate, etc.) My problem is that when I go to Product Category page I get a 404 Page not found error. I have now been through and tested my theme, tested all plugins by deactivating all except Woocommerce and the problem occurs as soon as I activate WCFM.

I have tested it twice now and both times it was as soon as I turned on WCFM.

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Mate

try changing your dashboard endpoints

goto settings – Dashboard pages

and rename wcfm-orders to something other than orders (your-orders) from example

then click on refresh permalinks then save

try that mate

Steve

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Service Agmondo
        Participant

Thanks. It didn’t work.

My permalink for product category base is /shop
        For product permalinks it’s /shop/%product_cat%/

When I go to categories and click to view the category I get 404 and the link goes to my-site/my-category

I can find the category at my-site/shop/my-category but all links to my-category point to my-site/my-category

If I don’t have /shop as both product category base and product permalink, I get nothing, either way – just 404

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi

I have product-category as my product category base
      And

/product/ as my custom base

And this works for me.

Can you try with these to see if that helps

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I have tested it twice now and both times it was as soon as I turned on WCFM.

– Well, WCFM has no control over site permalink. WCFM Dashboard running on a normal WP page, no special permalink require for this.

Vendor store pages require “nice permalink” for the site, but it does not change automatically anything.

There has definitely something else which causing this issue as we never heard this before.

Well, we are happy to debug this for you, please share your site details with us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM breaking permalinks for woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.